Our Last Reply to BrownTape!!!! No Reply from Browntape?
I am happy to learn that you want to reconfigure our accounts.
We would therefore like to know a couple of things before we start configuring the accounts for the third time. Request you to kindly answer the following:
1. Why do you think that you would be able to correctly configure the accounts this third time time. Have you been able to identify the reasons for the failure before ?
2. If you have been able to identify the reason for the failures, do you have confidence that you will be able to do things right this time? (Please share the findings of our failure and the steps you will take to resolve)
3. Has the refund policy that you have stated above been framed after giving us the confirmation of issuing us a full refund. If Yes, When & how is it applicable to us?
4. If the policy was in already in place when we signed up for the account, why you took a decision to apply a full refund to our account and informed us accordingly? (Please also share the policy manual)
5. You have been telling us the full refund is under process and will happen any time soon and now you are informing us about the policy. If the policy was already in place, then why it took two months for you to communicate the same to us?
6. How do you plan to make good the Financial losses suffered by us during our first two times account configuration & for the time we had used Browntape for our inventory sync requirements?
7. How do you plan to make good the losses suffered by us in our ratings during the same period?
8. In case, you already have a plan of action(Please Share Plan of action) & we agree to go for reconfiguration of our accounts, how confident you are that you will be able to configure our account with 100% results?
9. In case you fail for the third time, what penalty you are agreeing to pay us for our lost man-hours?
10. In case you fail for the third time, How you plan to make good for the financial loss that we suffer?
11. In case you fail for the third time, How you plan to make good for the Ratings loss that we suffer?
12. In case you fail for the third time, How you plan to make good the lost confidence of our buyers in us?
We further request you to respond to the aforesaid in 7 working days failing which we will have to knock the doors of regulators and take the social media to register our grievances.
Positive Reply Awaited.